This week’s JigsawBox tip is going to update you on how you can use and integrate Facebook into your JigsawBox account. Social media is something that most of us, now, jump into with both feet and without fear. Isn’t it time that you started incorporating it into your own coaching programs?
Facebook Comments quickly became one of the hottest features and in using it, our coaches found that they were able to communicate better and faster with their clientele. It’s the locked in connectivity that both you and your clients are needing so that flow of communication keeps on coming.
Here is your quick and easy “How To” on setting up this fantastic feature…
- Step 1: Create your own Facebook account by going to http://www.facebook.com.
- Step 2: Once logged in to your Facebook account, then go to http://developers.facebook.com
- Step 3: Click the “Apps” tab at the top of the screen to be taken to the apps menu. On the right hand side of this screen click “Create New App”.
- Step 4: On this page you need to name your app, select your locale, and agree to the terms of Facebook. Additionally please click “Continue”, confirm your security credentials, and finally click “Submit”. Doing this will take you to the main application page.
- Step 5: On the main application page choose the “website” option at the bottom. Where it allows you to enter text, enter: www.jigsawbox.com/ *Please remember to add the forward slash!*
- Step 6: Click “Save Changes” and once more click the “Apps” tab at the top of the page.
- Step 7: From the “Access Tokens” area of the main apps page, click the “Need to grant permissions” link and copy the Application ID code.
- Step 8: Log into your JigsawBox account and click the “My Account” link on the right hand side of your screen.
- Step 9: Scroll down the page until you see the section called, “Facebook App ID”. Paste your application ID into this section.
- Step 10: Click “Save”.
Then guess what! You are done!
Start using Facebook Comments today and upgrade how YOU talk to your clients.