Attracting coaching clients is always the reply! And since that is a loaded answer, today we are going to take a closer look at the correlation between JigsawBox and getting clients by showing you how everything ‘fits together’.
So, you have a shiny, new package complete with well thought-out modules and chock full of great content. The only thing left is launching your JigsawBox program….
Add the client link to your sales page
- Click My Packages
- Next copy the link by clicking on Client Link to the right of the package name (this is the link that your clients will use to register for your package)
- Create a button in PayPal and paste the client link behind the button
- When the button is clicked, your clients will now be taken to the registration page
- Current JigsawBox account holders can simply add their current login information
- New JigsawBox clients will be asked to choose new login information and both will be redirected to the PayPal check-out process
- Once that process is complete, your clients will be taken to the welcome page which will contain their username and a message informing them to expect a welcome email.
Tip: You can customize the welcome email that is sent. Simply click ‘edit’ next to the package to access the input area or visit us here for further instructions.
Now you, as the coach, will receive an email notification that you have a new client! And your client is able to log in and access their purchased package!
Wondering what the client views after logging in? Take a look at this video as it will walk you through the above process while showing you around your JigsawBox package from the client’s side….