When you start to sell more than your 1:1 time, you’ll realise that creating your product, then adding it to your online ‘shop’ page isn’t going to bring in the floods of new client you’d hoped. You have to actually launch your product to your market – make a song and dance about it to capture your audience’s interest.
One great way to do this is with a preview teleseminar. Here are some simple steps to get this working for you:
1. Think about the key problem your product addresses – what is the solution it offers to your clients (if it doesn’t offer a solution, go back to the drawing board and start again!)
2. What is the key benefit when your client gets this solution – does it allow them to work less, earn more, have better relationships, stop feeling scared? That’s the subject of your teleseminar
3. Promote your teleseminar widely using social media and offline methods too
4. Provide great content and tell your audience what they need to do and why they need to do it to get the results they want.
5. Tell them you have a great product that will show them the ‘how’ to do it
6. Send them to the sales page
It really is that simple! There are obviously strategies and tactics involved to fill that teleclass to bursting, so join our call on 20th July where I’ll be sharing ways to do exactly that over the next six weeks so you can launch your first/next product on 1st September.