JigsawBox is a platform coaches use because it is so easy to use and customizable. One great feature is the way JigsawBox is able to integrate so easily into other parts of your online coaching business – so why not use it to connect it to your existing affiliate program?
Why would you do this?
Selling your packages via affiliate programs means that you can increase your revenue immediately because you have more people selling it!
So if you run an affiliate program and you are ready to start selling your packages through your affiliates, here is how you do it:
First – Create the product in PayPal instead of using the JSB Features and do this for EVERY package you want to sell through your affiliate program.
Second, use the link you created in PayPal to create your affiliate link in whatever program you currently run your affiliate program through (i.e. InfusionSoft).
Third- Follow the directions below to use an outside shopping cart with JSB – but make sure that you price the package as $0!
1. Create your JigsawBox package and price your package as $0 in JigsawBox. Your clients will not be paying for the package in JigsawBox, they are paying in your shopping cart, so the JigsawBox price is $0.
2. Create a sales page on your website and create a thank you page on your website.
3. Create a product in your shopping cart program for your JigsawBox package. This is where you will enter the price of your package. Remember, you put your price in your shopping cart and price it as $0 in JigsawBox. For every JigsawBox package you will create a new product in your shopping cart. When you create that product in your shopping cart, make sure when you set this up, that after the person makes a purchase they are redirected to the thank you page you have created on your website.
4. Send your clients to the sales page you have created on your website to promote your JigsawBox packages.
5. On your sales page, you will create a “Buy Now” button, or add text that says something like; “Click here to register”. Then you will link that Buy Now button or Click here to register text using a link to the product that you have set-up in your shopping cart.
6. Your prospective client will then click on the “buy now” link that you have on your website and they will be taken to your shopping cart to make their payment.
7. Your new client who has just made their purchase will then be directed to the thank you page on your website – see point 2 that you must set this up in your shopping cart program to make this happen. On that thank you page, you want to say thank you (of course!) remind them of all the great things your package will provide to them and add the Client Link for your JigsawBox package. You will find this link in your JigsawBox on the My Packages page. It is the link that is to the right of the page called Client Link. Please add this and make it very prominent on your page and tell people to Click here to register and obtain access to your package.
8. When your client clicks that link, they are then taken to the JigsawBox registration page. They will need to enter their name and email address and create a username and password for JigsawBox. When they click Sign Up, they will be taken to a confirmation page in JigsawBox that will remind them of what their username is and also let them know that they will be receiving an email with this information too. This email is the Welcome email from JigsawBox.
9. Finally, test, test, TEST before launching! Make sure it’s all in place and working before you set it free!
And remember, if you are unsure of anything or need help – don’t be afraid to contact us by mailing support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always here to help!