If you’ve never heard of Facebook then where have you been?!! For those who are slightly unsure, Facebook is a social networking service launched in February 2004. In September 2012 Facebook announced that they had over one billion active users so a great platform to gather and speak to potential new clients as well as interacting with existing ones!
So isn’t it about time you started utilizing this fantastic tool into your coaching program?
Facebook commenting has become the ‘norm’ and in using this tool you as a coach can communicate better and faster with your clientele. It will lock you into connectivity that you and your clients will need so that the flow of communication keeps on coming!
So we want to show you how to set up your Facebook and start interacting today!
- Step 1: Create your own Facebook account by going to http://www.facebook.com and following the instructions.
- Step 2: Once logged into your Facebook account, go to http://developers.facebook.com.
- Step 3: Click the “Apps” tab at the top of the screen to be taken to the apps menu. On the right hand side of this screen click “Create New App”.
- Step 4: On this page you need to name your app, select your locale, and agree to the terms of Facebook. Additionally please click “Continue”, confirm your security credentials, and finally click “Submit”. Doing this will take you to the main application page.
- Step 5: On the main application page choose the “website” option at the bottom. Where it allows you to enter text, enter: www.jigsawbox.com/ *Please remember to add the forward slash!*
- Step 6: Click “Save Changes” and once more click the “Apps” tab at the top of the page.
- Step 7: From the “Access Tokens” area of the main apps page, click the “Need to grant permissions” link and copy the Application ID code.
- Step 8: Log into your JigsawBox account and click the “My Account” link on the right hand side of your screen.
- Step 9: Scroll down the page until you see the section called, “Facebook App ID”. Paste your application ID into this section.
- Step 10: Click “Save”.
You are all done! So what are you waiting for? Get Facebooking and change the way YOU talk and interact with your clients today!